About Me

My photo
Welcome to my nail art and beauty blog!

Friday 18 February 2011

Hello everyone!

So, here I am, all fresh and new writing my blog! I've decided to do something I love the most  - talk about make up and beauty! I know there are lots of people who do the same thing but I hope that you guys will enjoy things that I am planning to do here :) First of all, I will start putting reviews on all the products that I am using/used so that you would have a place where to get another opinion about things you are planning to buy or you will buy after me reviewing them :) My best intention is not to convince you to buy something, just to let you know what was or is useful for me and maybe will be useful for you! :) So, I hope you guys will enjoy this because I am very excited to share everything with you and get feedback from you as well! Talk to you soon!

xxx

Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment